|Champion title||Big Top Boss|
|New features|| All without |
() and () in
|Release date|| - 2 December 2015|
- 16 December 2015
- Technically, nothing new is added but this is the first episode where every ingredients level excludes hazelnuts, only cherries need to be brought down.
- Magic mixers that can spawn chocolate and candy bombs appear in ingredients levels for the first time in level 1383.
This episode contains levels 1371-1385.
Syrupy Circus is a very hard episode. It contains five somewhat hard levels: 1373, 1375, 1378, 1384, and 1385, two hard levels: 1372 and 1380, four very hard levels: 1374, 1377, 1381, and 1382, and one extremely hard level: 1376. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Candy Keep, even though they are both very hard.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 1374||Level 1380||Level 1385|
|1371||25||20,000||: 2 : 100 : 100|
|1372||35||91,000||: 7 : 42|
|1375||45||60,000||: 10 : 90 : 90|
|1380||25||50,000||: 10 : 1|
- If you look carefully in the background, there are silhouettes that take form of Denize, Genie Jellybeanie, Odus, Benny, Pepe, Mr. Yeti, and Roberta.
- This is also Odus's first appearance since Fungi Forest, but it is a one-time appearance.
- This is the first episode to have two levels that require the colour bomb + colour bomb combination.
- This episode shares its second word with the Reality episode, Cupcake Circus, which Giggles firstly encountered in that episode.
- Oddly, there is a gap of exactly 80 episodes (or 1200 levels) between these two episodes, with both episodes taking place in a circus, and both having the same character. A similar situation occurs for Sweet Surprise and Peppermint Party, both episodes are exactly 80 episodes apart, both have a similar theme (involving partying/celebration) and both have a large number of characters.
- 60 episodes later, Giggles appear again.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|