|Champion title||Clockwork King|
|New features|| () |
Empty board at the start
|Release date|| - 1 October 2014|
- 27 October 2014
|Difficulty|| - Hard|
- Somewhat Hard
- Technically, nothing new is added, however, wrapped candies appear in liquorice locks for the first time in level 696.
- Coconut wheels appear naturally on the board (not encased in any blockers) in level 700.
- Also, level 701 is the first level where nothing appears on the board at the start (before candies settle).
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 696-710.
While most are easy levels in this episode, it contains three very hard levels: 699 (somewhat hard on mobile), 703, and 709. Levels 702 (medium on mobile), 706, and 710 are also considered quite difficult. Overall, it is a hard episode on web and medium episode on mobile, and is considered easier than the previous episode, Choco Rio Grande.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 699||Level 700||Level 708|
|Level 699||Level 703||Level 709|
|0||0||2|| - 3|
|4|| - 1|
| - 1|
| - 4|
|696||75||100,000||: 52||Currently has the most moves in the game|
|698||Infinite||75,000||: 75,000 pts in 120 secs|
|699|| - 32|
|150,000||: 3 : 12|
|700||45||25,000||: 2 : 1|
|701||Infinite||225,000||: 225,000 pts in 120 secs|
|702|| - 22|
|703||50||100,000||: 5 : 5|
|705||60||200,000||: 5 : 10 : 15|
|707||45||75,000||: 3 : 2|
|709||40||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the fifth episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This is the first episode since Sweet Surprise to have two timed levels.
- In addition, this is the first episode to have exactly 2 timed levels.
- Coincidentally, the toffee tower is a clock tower.
- This episode has a level with 75 moves (Level 696), the highest number of moves in a single level, along with pre-nerf 440 Dreamworld. In addition, Level 700 used to have 75 moves as well before it was buffed.
- This is the second episode in the entire game to have more ingredients levels than jelly levels. The first was Bubblegum Bridge.
- This is the sixth time an episode's name shares a word with another episode name in Reality, with Licorice Tower (which is ironically enough the first episode since Candy Town not to have any timed levels). The first time was with Candy Town, Candy Factory, Candy Clouds and Candy Kaiju, second time with Chocolate Mountains and Chocolate Barn, third time with Jelly Jungle and Jelly Wagon, fourth with Wafer Wharf and Wafer Windmill, and fifth with Crunchy Courtyard and Crunchy Castle. If the Dreamworld series are added in as well, it will be a total of nine times (adding Sleepy Slopes and Sleepy Sunrise, Funky Factory and Funky Fortress, and Blooming Bakery and Bonkers Bakery).
- This is the first episode in Reality to have the second word be the same as another episode's (that is, Licorice Tower). If the Dreamworld series are added in as well, it will be second time (Blooming Bakery and Bonkers Bakery).
- This is the first episode to have the same mascot as another episode's (Mr. Yeti was first introduced in Chocolate Mountains).
- This is the second episode in the whole entire game to have 3 consecutive ingredient levels in a single episode, those being 707, 708, and 709. The first episode was Wafer Windmill and the third episode is Chewy Citadel.
- This episode contains no cake bombs.
- Despite named "Toffee Tower", toffee tornadoes have never appeared in this episode before they were completely removed from the game.
- This is the second episode in the game to have fewer than 5 jelly levels.
- This is the second episode to be released later in the day, first being Cereal Sea.
- This episode has the longest string of non-jelly levels, which consist of 8 of them. Second is the string of the first 7 candy order levels from 126 to 132.
- The hands on the clock point to 1:30 PM.
- The tower looks like the famous Big Ben in London, England.
- The background on mobile devices show Tiffi being happy that Mr. Yeti is asleep.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Day of Older Persons".
- This episode came out about 12 hours after the first nerf of level 677.
- This episode breaks the trend of no jelly levels ending with 0 since Wafer Windmill.
- This is the first episode to contain more than one quadrant level, 701 and 707.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|