|Problem|| Minty Meadow (Episode 5): She was crying because she lost her horn.|
Candied Cliffs: She is sad because no-one is there to find her, she is lost in the woods.
|Solution|| Minty Meadow (Episode 5): Tiffi collected some lollipops from a nearby tree and recovers it.|
Candied Cliffs: Tiffi finds her, and Misty is happy again.
|Full list of appearances|| Reality:|
Misty is a character in Candy Crush Saga. She is a unicorn first encountered in the 5th episode, Minty Meadow. She was crying because she had lost her horn. After completing level 65, Tiffi used a trampoline to take some lollipops from the nearby tree. This string became the recovered horn of the unicorn.
In the 91st episode, Candied Cliffs, Tiffi happily found her, after being lost in the mountains.
She appears in for the fourth time in the 95th episode, Peppermint Party to celebrate New Year's Day.
In the 132nd episode, Custard Coast, she was afraid of a candy corn that looked like a shark's fin. Tiffi grabs a candy corn to prove Misty that it is just only a candy corn, so that Misty can now take a swim in the sea freely.
In the 155th episode, Sugary Stage, she wants to be the sweetest star the Candy Kingdom has ever seen. Tiffi joins the performance to make sure Misty shines.
In the 174th episode, Wafer Waterfall, Tiffi sees her swimming on the Wafer Waterfall.
- In the 62nd episode, Polka Park, there is a golden unicorn statue that is similar to Misty in the pathway, and background.
- In the 64th episode, Minty Meadow, she appeared in Tiffi's thoughts.
- She loves colour bombs and cake.
- In Candy Crush Soda Saga, she appears in the 39th episode, Caramel Carousel.
- She also appears in one of the events in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
|Candy Crush Saga characters|