Welcome once again everyone to yet another level contest hosted by me! This time, the theme will be levels in which more than one goal must be completed. As with the last contest, the first three placers will win a spot in fanon, so be creative! That said, let's get straight into the...
1. Your level must be a Mixed level, which is a combination of two level types in one. However, for this contest, I encourage you to combine different types of levels than the ones in the regular game, for example, Jelly and Candy Order levels.
2. The types you are allowed to mix are as follows: Jelly, Ingredients, Candy Order, Timed, Soda, Honey, and Jam.
3. Your level can have between three and seven colors. Set your moves and target scores accordingly! There are no limits to these, but they must be reasonable. Try to challenge the player in reaching them at least a little bit. For example, if you have a full board of double jellies and 18 ingredients, don't make the one-star score something that can be reached just by fulfilling one goal.
4. Your board can be as big or small as you'd like, but it must be appropriate for the number of colors you have. For example, don't make a three-colored level have all 81 spaces.
5. You can mix three types of levels, for example, a Jelly-Ingredient-Candy Order level, but no more than that.
6. Candy Crush Soda Saga elements and fan elements are allowed, but if you use the latter, you must explain how they work.
This contest ended on July 19th, 2017. Thanks to everyone who participated!