- The glitch in Levels 126 and 127 on mobile has been removed on the latest update: v. 1.71
|Champion title||Captain Wafer|
|New features|| Level 126|
Candy Colour orders
|Release date|| - 12 July 2012|
- 22 November 2012
Tiffi meets Olivia with a broken submarine (which she calls "Octoboat").
Tiffi fixes the hole in the Olivia's submarine by placing a patch of bubblegum over it. Olivia then cheers, "Hurray for bubblegum!".
- Candy Order levels () are introduced in level 126. (Brief Description: Levels that require the player to collect candies/combinations.)
- The following candy orders are introduced:
- All 6 colour candies
- Striped candies
- Colour bombs
- The following combinations: Striped + Striped, Wrapped + Wrapped, Colour Bomb + Striped, Colour Bomb + Wrapped
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 126-140.
Wafer Wharf is a somewhat easy - medium episode. It has four somewhat hard-hard levels: 134, 136, 137 and 140 and one very hard level: 133. However, there are many easy levels. Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Peppermint Palace.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 126||Level 128||Level 131|
|Level 130||Level 133||Level 134||Level 140|
|126||25||10,000||- : 20 : 20 : 20||First level|
|127||25||5,000||: 25 : 25|
|129||9||10,000||: 13 : 13 : 13||First level where candies do not spawn|
|130||40||20,000||: 5||First level on web versions to have a combination order|
|131||40||10,000||: 5||Lucky Candy booster unlocked|
|132||50||20,000||: 1 : 1||The seventh in a row|
|134||Infinite||45,000||: 45,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|136||40||30,000||: 1 : 1 : 2|
|137||18||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|139||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 2 mins|
|140||50||30,000||: 99 : 99 : 99|
- This episode is the first episode to have only one ingredient level. The second episode with one ingredient level is Piñata Park.
- This episode has the most candy order levels in Reality. There are 10 of them in total, including 7 in a row. Counting Dreamworld, it is the second only to be behind Sparkle Submarino.
- This episode is the only one to have more timed levels than ingredients levels (2 timed vs. 1 ingredient).
- This episode has the least amount of jelly levels.
- The release date of this episode also introduces three different music themes, one for each level type. Before that, the only music that played in every level was the jelly/moves level music.
- This is the first episode to take place in a watery terrain.
- Formerly, the submarine on the map on mobile versions were big, but after the recent update, it is smaller.
- The background on mobile devices does not show the bubblegum patch on the submarine.
- On web, when Tiffi and Kimmy rewarding the player, the background picture is the same as one in this episode background.
- This episode starts the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|