|Episodes||Candy Town to Easter Bunny Hills|
|Easiest episode(s)||Candy Town|
|Hardest episode(s)||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Levels||1 to 80|
|N/A||World One||World Two|
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
- This is the first of the four worlds which were introduced before Reality was divided into worlds.
- This is the only world in Reality that has one dice at the bottom.
- This is also the first of the only two worlds which the episodes have short, dense pathways on mobile.
- All episodes pathways on web are longer and different from the corresponding pathways on mobile. This is because only the web version explicitly divided Reality into worlds.
- This world has the most jelly levels of all. In fact, more than half of the levels are jelly levels (53.75%).
- This, along with its Dreamworld counterpart, are the only worlds ever to have one particular level type dominate more than half of all levels in this world.
- The pathway for Minty Meadow was copied to the 64th episode. It is based on and has the same name as the 5th, and it is the first episode in World Twelve. Additionally, the mobile pathway is identical to the desktop pathway for the 64th episode, so it is much longer than the 5th.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality worlds|