|Episodes||Caramel Clearing to Coco Crossroads|
|Easiest episode(s)||Caramel Clearing / Nougat Noir|
|Hardest episode(s)||Truffle Terrace|
|Levels||801 to 890|
|World Nine||World Ten||World Eleven|
World Ten is the tenth world in Candy Crush Saga. It contains episodes 55-60 and has 90 levels. It starts at level 801 and ends at level 890. It is preceeded by World Nine and succeeded by World Eleven.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
- This is the second world to not cross a hundred, first being World 1.
- This is also the first world to not have an episode that crosses a hundred.
- This is the second world whose level finale is an ingredient level. The first one is in World Seven.
- This is the second Reality world where all the episodes have alliteration. If you count Dreamworld, this could be the fourth world, as first in World 2, second in World 4, and third in World 5 (all dreamworld).
- This is the final world to have 6 episodes. World 11 and beyond will only have 3 episodes each.
- All episode names in this world have alliteration.
|Candy Crush Saga worlds|